How to register for mHawala?
You Can Register for Your mHawala Account for Free at any Etisalat Shop or at any of our Authorized mHawala agent countrywide or dial *711# for partial registration in mHawala.
You need to dial *711# from your mobile phone and reply 1 to confirm the registration, after the confirmation you would receive a temporary PIN 1234, which you need to change immediately to a new four digit PIN. With partial registration you can access the below services:
- Cash in/Deposit,
- Top up (top up to yourself and top up to others),
- Electricity bill payments,
- Merchant payments- pay for goods and services,
If you want to register fully for mHawala to access all mHawala services, please visit one of the Etisalat mHawala nearest agent or flagship store, the customer needs the below items for the full registration.
- The customer would present his/her Tazkira or passport to the agent for registration.
- Agent would take a copy of the Tazkira or Passport.
- The agent will fill out the mHawala application form for the customer, which needs to be dually sign by agent and customer.
- The agent will also give a one copy of the form to customer for his/her own record, and the account will be activated.